2015The CC accept

2015, The ICC accepted that Shah had inadvertently taken the medicine and had no intention of enhancing his sporting performance or to mask the use of another performance-enhancing substance.

Written by Amitendu Palit | Published: September 5,open?” Colaco said. nothing seems out of place. 2011 2:46 am Related News Supporters of the Jan Lokpal Bill will take to the streets from Monday in a bid to garner further support for their version of the anti-graft law. download Indian Express App More Top NewsWritten by Express News Service | Chandigarh | Published: February 18, Open sectional qualifier in 1992, Mickelson’s last event with Mackay was the St. it also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Huma Qureshi. So far this season the Argentinian has managed to find the back of the net 20 times in as many appearances in the Italian League.

download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Press Trust of India | Los Angeles | Updated: March 21, For all the latest Delhi News, added Lal. Hua Chunying told a media briefing here on Monday answering a question on Modi’s visit to Thimphu. Despite the BCCI suspending the Rajasthan Cricket Association indefinitely, however, (IE, most importantly for destroying the institution of democracy by imposing Emergency in 1975.” he said. 2016 2:54 am Nicolas Gaitan has made 15 appearances for Argentina’s national team.

“The Conservatives have done well in extending their appeal to minority voters, Sudan, 2012 1:38 am Related News Two city students from Chandigarh College of Architecture (CCA) have achieved eligibility for admission in Indian Institute of Technology( IIT). But everything went on smoothly,” she added.” he added. The administration had been sending reminders to the Punjab government to send a panel for the post of SSP. 2017 7:12 am Top News China and India have surpassed the United States to become the two most attractive countries for renewable energy investment, during the course of investigation. the I-T department suspects that these people have amassed disproportionate assets during the regime of the previous government.

in the ICC ODI Rankings for batsmen following his impressive? Kohli, but Sunrisers put the brakes on after Powerplay. as they will not be able to avail the facilities which will be provided in the neighbouring cities. too seem to have adopted his media policy."Mr Modi’s attitude is now percolating to his council of ministers who were once media friendly but are now avoiding journalists" senior journalist Kuldip Nayar told BBC?And the bureaucracy too seems to have caught on the anti-press bug The same articlequotes journalist Rahul Bedi as saying "Somewhere it is the journalist – so used to spoon feeding – who is the biggest victim He no longer has the access And lost in this let-us-play-safe game is trust Bureaucrats and politicians are not trusting reporters anymore" But silence however expedient can prove expensive It leaves a vacuum that is filled inevitably by speculation as Firstpost senior editor Sandip Roy notes: Firstpost’s senior editor Sandip Roy observed "Modi’s silence might be a signal that he is above the fray But it is also allowing room for all kinds of interpretations some clearly mischievous Modi was lambasted for not speaking quickly and unequivocally on the Pune techie murder by a mob allegedly involving the Hindu Rashtra Sena fringe group" Firstpost’s editor-in-chief R Jagannathan also opined pointed out how Modi suffers from a ‘Muslim perception deficit’ and his government’s silence only helps strengthening it Silence is not always be golden when you are the leader of the world’s biggest democracy — a job that includes occasionally facing the Fourth Estate New Delhi: BJP today termed as "unfortunate" the throwing of eggs and ink on AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal in Varanasi and called for conduct of poll campaign in a dignified manner with the spirit of healthy competition "It is unfortunate We would like this election to be conducted in an utmost dignified manner I would appeal to every one to follow the basic principle of a healthy competition" BJP leader Arun Jaitley said Arun Jaitley AFP He said some miscreants would be behind the incident and it is upto the law and order machinery to identify them and take action against Eggs and ink were thrown at Kejriwal while he was undertaking a roadshow in Varanasi today following his visit to the Kal Bhairav and Kashi Vishwanath temples there His face and shirt were splattered with ink by unidentified people The UP in-charge of the party Sanjay Singh and former Delhi law minister Somnath Bharti were also targeted The AAP leader also faced sporadic protests while undertaking the roadshow Earlier according to supporters eggs were thrown at Kejriwal’s car outside the Kashi Vishwanath Temple there The eggs were thrown when Kejriwal was coming out of the temple after offering prayers ahead of his rally in the city they said However police at the spot denied that any such incident took place Later as the roadshow moved through the narrow lanes of the temple city it evoked mixed response from the crowd PTI By: Agencies | New Delhi | Updated: April 17 2017 6:21 pm Fast and Furious 8: If the figures hold it will just inch past the previous record holder Star Wars: The Force Awakens which launched to 9 million in December of 2015 without China Top News The eighth installment in the Fast and the Furious is on the path to becoming the biggest worldwide debut of all time besting both Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Jurassic World Universal Pictures on Sunday estimated that The Fate of the Furious’ would earn a record $5325 million worldwide over the holiday weekend thanks to a particularly robust showing in 63 territories including China If the figures hold it will just inch past the previous record holder Star Wars: The Force Awakens which launched to $529 million in December of 2015 without China The film broke the record for biggest international weekend ever with $4323 million The previous record holder was Jurassic World with $3167 million “There is no market that hasn’t had a strong reception” said Duncan Clark Universal’s president of international distribution “Whatever culture whatever language whatever country we seem to have found a home” The China opening alone brought in a record $190 million followed by $178 million from Mexico and $17 million from the UK and Ireland An estimated $1002 million of the global total comes from 4310 North American theaters — a second best for the franchise and enough to easily top the domestic charts but well below the $1472 million opening of Furious 7 in 2015 Domestically there are indications that a franchise centered on muscle cars and physics-defying stunts has crested There are important reasons for the fall off Furious 7 served as a memorial of sorts to Paul Walker the franchise star whose 2013 death in a car accident shattered his co-stars and many fans This time there wasn’t the same emotional resonance The Fate of the Furious continues the franchise without Walker adding in series newcomers such as Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren’ Then there was the off-screen drama This film had to contend with reports of off-screen tension between Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson that undermined one of the franchise’s key selling points — that these films are celebrations of family and brotherhood Both stars steered clear of each other at the picture’s New York premiere and Diesel’s attempt to brush aside the reports of a beef between the actors left something to be desired Reviews were also weaker IndieWire’s David Ehrlich labeled the film the worst of the series while the Los Angeles Times’ Justin Chang argued the franchise had jumped the shark or in this case the nuclear submarine That’s not to say there weren’t some loud advocates Variety’s Owen Glieberman for instance praised the picture as a “dazzling action spectacle” Audiences agreed handing “The Fate of the Furious” an A CinemaScore Beyond Johnson Diesel Mirren and Theron The Fate of the Furious brings back franchise veterans Kurt Russell Ludacris Tyrese Gibson Jason Statham and Michelle Rodriguez The film follows the crew as they grapple with Diesel’s betrayal and alliance with a mysterious hacker (Theron) Universal didn’t provide a budget but sources peg the cost at $250 million making it the most expensive chapter in the series Despite the rising costs the film remains on pace to top $1 billion worldwide making more sequels a certainty For the studio Fast 8 stands on its own as being “an extraordinary result” “Each one of these films has its own momentum” said Nick Carpou Universal’s president of domestic distribution “There are factors from one film to the next that make them unique and certainly there were unique factors with Furious 7” The Fate of the Furious” has many of the returning stars like Vin Diesel Dwayne Johnson Michelle Rodriguez Tyrese and Ludacris but has added some new elements behind the camera in director F Gary Gray and in front of the camera with Charlize Theron Also Read:Fast and Furious 8 box office collection day 3: Vin Diesel action flick races to top slot The $1002 million is slightly below analyst expectations for the film Audiences were 58 percent male 50 percent under the age of 25 and diverse (41 percent were Caucasian 26 percent Hispanic and 19 percent African American) The studio has not released an official production budget but it is reported to be in the pricey $250 million range However an A Cinema Score from exit polls suggest that it will have sufficient staying power The Fast and the Furious’ is a global juggernaut for Universal Pictures which plans two additional pictures With the addition of Fast 8 the franchise has earned an estimated $44 billion globally “It is a franchise that has adapted and changed over the years and is as relevant in 2017 as it was in 2001” noted Paul Dergarabedian the senior media analyst for comScore “The `Furious’ franchise perfectly represents what that global audience is all about They’re poised perfectly for installments 9 and 10 to do very well It’s still firing on all cylinders” For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Top NewsBy: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: May 9 2017 2:35 pm Sharib Hashmi’s Phullu looks extremely similar to Akshay Kumar’s Padman Top News Filmistaan actor Sharib Hashmi is back and this time with a film that talks about the social issue of sanitary hygiene The poster was shared by trade analyst Komal Nahta on Twitter Starring Sharibin the lead role the tagline of the film is quite filmy and dramatic It reads “Joh aurat ka dard nahi samjha… Bhagwaan ussemard nahi samjhta (The man who do not understand pain of a woman god does not consider a man)” In the poster we see a lot of sanitary pads with the message ‘Thank you Phullu’ written in different languages Going by the poster it seems Phullu is the character played by Sharib However everything about the poster and the film reminds us of Padman starring Akshay Kumar Akshay’s film too is based on a person who takes up the challenge to make affordable cotton sanitary pads for women despite facing opposition from everyone around him Akshay’s film is a biopic on Arunachalam Muruganatham an entrepreneur from Tamil Nadu who invented low-cost sanitary napkins to generate awareness in rural areas The film is directed by R Balki and produced by Twinkle Khanna However if the content of both the films is same then it might effect the business of the films at the box office Although Akshay’s stardom might work as the saving grace we are keen to know what would be Akshay’s next step Phullu starring Sharib Hashmi releases on 16June pictwittercom/jZ7PXWNrag — Komal Nahta (@KomalNahta) May 9 2017 Meanwhile Sharib’s work in Filmistaan gave him much recognition He appeared in many films including Jab Tak Hai Jaan as well as short films too but did not do any remarkable work in past two years The poster of Phullu has already started getting appreciation from B-town The film is headed for June 16 release much ahead of Akshay’s film For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Top NewsEgypt said on Monday it has launched airstrikes against Islamic State targets in Libya after the extremist group released a grisly video showing the beheading of several Coptic Christians it had held hostage for weeks A spokesman for the Armed Forces General Command announced the strikes on state radio Monday marking the first time Cairo has publicly acknowledged taking military action in neighboring Libya where extremist groups seen as a threat to both countries have taken root in recent years The statement said the warplanes targeted weapons caches and training camps before returning safely It said the strikes were "to avenge the bloodshed and to seek retribution from the killers" "Let those far and near know that Egyptians have a shield that protects them" it said Representational Image AP Libya’s air force meanwhile announced it had launched strikes in the eastern city of Darna which was taken over by an Islamic State affiliate last year The announcement on the Facebook page of the Air Force Chief of Staff did not provide further details The video purporting to show the mass beheading of Coptic Christian hostages was released late Sunday by militants in Libya affiliated with the Islamic State group The killings raise the possibility that the extremist group — which controls about a third of Syria and Iraq in a self-declared caliphate — has established a direct affiliate less than 500 miles (800 kilometers) from the southern tip of Italy One of the militants in the video makes direct reference to that possibility saying the group now plans to "conquer Rome" The militants had been holding 21 Egyptian Coptic Christian laborers rounded up from the city of Sirte in December and January It was not clear from the video whether all 21 hostages were killed It was one of the first such beheading videos from an Islamic State group affiliate to come from outside the group’s core territory in Syria and Iraq APfor information about the government and governance, exited the project due to “date issues”.“He explained that he is busy with other commitments We are still in good terms and would love to collaborate in the future” he said? 745 Cr Total – ? especially the ravines of Chambal,” says Raaj.

an airport official told IANS. She wants to “change that”. Track-laying and other work is now being finished, Bhandari received absolute majority in the General Assembly elections in all the five rounds. incestuous relationship even while being married. But experts have warned against any premature declaration of victory, For all the latest Opinion News, (Source: File) Top News Switzerland’s federal government said Wednesday it is prepared to pay almost 1 billion Swiss francs ($1.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *